Fat Tire Golf Cruiser 3.0 Scooter
The Best Single-rider Solutions in Golf!! The Fat Tire Golf Scooter is extremely fun and easy to ride as you play. Many courses liked the single-rider concept of the Fat Tire Golf Scooter but wanted more stability without the need to “balance”. The Cruiser 3.0 Golf Scooter is the perfect solution. The scooter ships 98% assembled. You’ll need to attach the handlebars and Bag Holder. The scooter charges with standard 110v outlet. You can plug in the scooter directly, or take the battery out and charge it separately. Approximately 25-mile range and takes 6 – 8 hours to charge.
- Powerful, 3000 watts waterproof motor for superior hill climbing
- 13” Chrome wheels with low-profile, extra-wide radial tires
- On-road quality with excellent fit and finish
- Dual Lithium-Ion “Quick-swap” Batteries (20ah + 20ah) for even longer range (36+ holes)
- Front and Rear Suspension for a smooth ride
- Well-cushioned seat for added comfort
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum bag holder, holds even large Tour Bags
- Handlebar-mounted platform holds scorecard, pencil, tees, small items, balls, and a drink
- One Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Fat Tire Golf Cruiser 3.0 Scooter
- Dimensions: 74″ long (87″ with bag holder attached) x 30″ wide x 46″ high
- Wheel Base: 54″
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Motor: 3000 watt
- Battery: Lithium-Ion “Quick-swap” Battery, 20ah, for up to 36 holes
- Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours
- Run Time: 36 holes or more (dependent on terrain and rider weight)
- Designed for off-road use only
- Speed: Limited at 15 mph (15, 20, 25 mph without limiter)
NOTE: SOCIAL DISTANCING DUE TO COVID-19 HAS CREATED A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN ORDERS!! AT THIS TIME WE ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING 1 WEEK AFTER RECEIPT OF ORDER. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOUR ORDER IS RECEIVED, AND PRIOR TO SHIPMENT !!
The Fat Tire Golf Scooter ships 98% assembled. You’ll need to attach the handlebars and Bag Holder. Charges with standard 110v outlet. You can plug the scooter in directly, or take the battery out and charge it separately. Approximately 25 mile range and takes 6 – 8 hours to charge.