FlightScope X3 SIG8 Golf Simulator Package
The FlightScope X3 launch monitor is now available in a SIG8 Package!
With an 8’W screen, the SIG8 is a smaller option that’s packed with features to deliver the perfect mix of entertainment and accuracy!
The FlightScope X3 Launch Monitor combines 3D tracking radar and image processing for unmatched data accuracy. Trusted by the Pro’s, the X3 provides the tools you need to take your game to the next level.
What’s Included In The FlightScope X3 SIG8 Package:
X3 Launch Monitor and Charging Cable
Ethernet & USB Cable
50 Metallic Stickers
SIG8 Golf Simulator Enclosure
Side Barrier Netting
Landing Pad Turf
Choice of Golf Mat
Panasonic Golf Simulator Projector
15’L HDMI Cable & Lightning to HDMI Adapter
Here’s What You’re Getting
X3 Launch Monitor
The X3 has the ability to track over 50 full swing, ball flight, chipping, and putting metrics. With the ability to track D-Plane data, the X3 provides valuable insight into your wedge play.
What We Like About the X3:
- Fusion Tracking
- Data and Video Analysis
- Environmental Optimizer
- Wedge D-Plane Data Analysis
- Full swing and short game data
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 6 Hours Continuous Use
Short Game Analysis
- Chipping, Pitching, and Putting: Get instant feedback with various features including trajectory, grouping, speed graph, and more
- Putter Face + Path: Get Better control of your starting lines and improve your putting stroke with face and path tracking
- Wedge D-Plane: Improve consistency around the green with full D-Plane data for every club in the bag
- Simple Pin Placement: Practice multiple putt lengths in one session with side-controlled pin distance placement.
The SIG8 screen and enclosure pairs beautifully with the SkyTrak. Built tough, the SIG8 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screen systems, we designed the SIG8 so that it can fit within compact spaces with as little as 9’W. Due to the squareness of the screen, the image will fill in 80% of the screen – there will be some white space above and below the image.
- Image Fills In 80% Of The Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barriers (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Dimensions: 8’4″H x 8’4″W x 5′ D
Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
With WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution and 5,000 Lumens, your golf simulator projector will have the best image and color quality for your indoor golfing experience. A 15′ HDMI cable and a Lightning to HDMI Adapter are also included with your projector!
Landing Pad Turf
The landing pad is made specifically for the SIG8 golf simulator. It fills in the area between the screen and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes.
The Ceiling Mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints, and has enough space to set a launch monitor on the mat so it is level with the ball.
SIG8 Golf Simulator Flooring
Shop Indoor Golf’s simulator flooring is a great option for those seeking the clean, professional look of a custom install – with the convenience of a done for you, easy to assemble kit.
It combines the best of two worlds: an integrated hitting strip embedded into the floor for full swing shots, surrounded by a putting green with four cups for dialing in your short game.
Not only does this look great, but it also conserves space by reducing the footprint of the hitting surface and maximizing the putting and chipping surface. That’s the beauty of SIGPRO’s golf simulator flooring.
Golf Simulator Flooring is on back order. Ships in 12-16 Weeks!
FlightScope X3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 12″ (W) x 10″ (H) x 1 7/8″ (D)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Color: White/ Red
- Technology: Fusion Tracking- 3D Tracking, Radar, and Image Processing
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours
- Positioning: Normal Shots- 9 to 14 ft behind golf ball, Short Game- 6 to 8 ft behind golf ball
Click here for FlightScope X3 System Requirements
Check Out All of Our FlightScope Launch Monitors
SIG8 Setup & Dimensions
SIG8 Enclosure Specifications and Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG8 Enclosure is able to fit into most spaces.
Full Enclosure: Screen:
Width: 8′ 4″ Width: 7′ 7″
Height: 8′ 4″ Height: 7′ 7″
Depth: 13′ 7″ Diagonal: 10′ 8″
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the recommended space requirements.
The resources below will walk you through the assembly portion of your new frame and screen. Using the color coded pipe kit and connectors, set up your frame first then attach your black surround, impact screen, foam padding, and side barrier netting.