Bettinardi BB46 Putter – Jumbo Grip
Continuing to evolve the BB Series, Robert J. Bettinardi has re-engineered and redefined his most sleek and compact mallet to date, with the all-new BB46. Similar to the Major-winning Studio Stock 3, the BB46 was designed from Tour-inspired feedback from some of the top players on the PGA and LPGA Tour. Crafted with a newly featured crowned topline, tight precision-milled radiuses along the shoulders and back flange, and a single bend shaft effortlessly flowing into the putter head, the BB46 provides players with a near face-balanced putter option in the all-new BB Series lineup. The Aggressive Flymill face milling gives the putter a responsive, yet soft feel off the putter head, while the durable and sleek Graphite Gray PVD finish accentuates all milling marks.
- New Aggressive Flymill Face – The all-new Aggressive Flymill face milling produces a softer feel than traditional Flymill faces, while retaining a completely flat contact area, without the concave effect.
- Optics – We’ve given each BB Series putter a major upgrade by using PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finishing technology, which is a thin, yet resilient coating that shows off the stunning mill marks in a true artisan way.
- 303 Stainless Steel – We’ve upgraded the entire BB Series range material to a one-piece milled 303 Stainless Steel, which is the same blend of material preferred by all Bettinardi Tour staffers around the globe. Bettinardi BB46 Putter – Jumbo Grip This metal offers a more durable, responsive, and solid feeling putter for supreme performance.
- Premium Components – Each BB Series putter comes paired with a premium matching Flymill patterned headcover and Lamkin a Sink Fit grip available in both standard and jumbo size.
- Neck: Spud
- Weight: 350 grams
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Face Milling: Aggressive Flymill
- Finish: Graphite Gray PVD
- Lie/Loft: 70º/3º
- Dexterity: RH
- Toe Hang: 1/8
There are no reviews yet.