Callaway Golf Ladies Great Big Bertha Combo Irons (7 Club Set)
At Rock Bottom Golf, your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your qualifying purchase, you may return that product for full store credit. Look for the 90 Day Performance Guarantee icon for all qualifying products.
A MATERIAL DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE
The new Great Big Bertha family is designed to create a material difference in performance in the ultra-premium category. Our industry-leading R&D team has provided the absolute best in innovation and design, combining high-caliber materials and world-class construction for game-enhancing performance. These innovations are implemented so players can experience the legendary qualities that the Great Big Bertha name evokes: more speed, easy distance, and more quality golf shots.
Our first multi-piece titanium and tungsten iron provides driver-like power with the precision of an iron and hybrids creating exceptional ball speed and forgiveness on a wide variety of shots Callaway Golf Ladies Great Big Bertha Combo Irons (7 Club Set).
Iron Features & Benefits
- Lightweight Power from a Forged Titanium Face and CP Titanium Body
By leveraging materials that are typically reserved for drivers, we’ve generated up to 96g of discretionary weight, and precisely repositioned this saved weight to increase launch and forgiveness. The Commercially Pure Grade (CP) Titanium body flexes more at impact than traditional steel and works together with the thinner face to transfer more energy to the ball.
- Speed and Launch from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge
The titanium face has been uniquely optimized through A.I. to enhance ball speed and spin consistency, especially on off-center hits. The A.I. designed Jailbreak with Batwing Technology increases stiffness in the perimeter, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds across the face.
- Lightweight Triaxial Carbon Crown and Forged Carbon SoleA Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole plate save significant weight vs. traditional steel. The weight savings is then meticulously redistributed to optimize CG and promote high launch with more forgiveness.
- Speed and Launch from Dual Tungsten WeightingWith the substantial amount of discretionary weight available from titanium, our engineers redistributed up to 78g of weight between internal tungsten and the sole plate to promote faster ball speeds and a higher launch.
- Refined Fairway Wood-like Shaping for Enhanced Turf Interaction The sole has also been enhanced with more camber to improve turf interaction and versatility from tough lies. It also features an adjustable hosel in all lofts to dial in launch. Great Big Bertha hybrids feature a slightly more compact, fairway wood-like shape.
Hybrid Features & Benefits
- Lightweight Power from a Titanium Face & Body
Titanium is extremely lightweight, yet it’s also incredibly strong. Our engineers leveraged a titanium face and body, resulting in 100g of discretionary saved weight. The weight is redistributed to enhance ball speed, improve forgiveness, and promote an easy launch.
- Speed and Launch from the Tungsten Speed CartridgeThe Tungsten Speed Cartridge features up to 145g of high-density tungsten, which provides increased speed and launch by giving us the deepest center of gravity we’ve ever achieved in an iron. This unmatched level of tungsten is a 133% increase over Rogue ST Max, and the most ever in a Callaway iron.
- Fast Ball Speed from A.I.-Designed Titanium Face Cup & Jailbreak with Batwing Technology The forged titanium face is optimized to increase speed and improve spin consistency. Great Big Bertha is the first Callaway iron to combine titanium and industry-leading A.I. technologies for optimized performance.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Exceptional Feel Our patented urethane microspheres enhance sound and deliver a softer feel, while still allowing the face to flex for more ball speed.