Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway
Our Fastest Fairway Wood in a Compact Players Shape
The new Rogue ST fairway woods represent a breakthrough in fairway performance. Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, new Batwing Technology, and an A.I.-designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness.
The Rogue ST LS model features a deeper face with a compact footprint especially suited for better players. The 28g Tungsten Speed Cartridge and forward weight screw push the CG forward for low spin, while the shape and face profile make this our most fade-capable fairway wood.
- Up to 10 Yards Longer – The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak ST with Batwing Technology promotes speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge – We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 28g of high-density tungsten, the Center of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more speed.
- A.I. Face Optimized for Speed, Launch and Spin – We’ve applied an all-new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin. This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the fairway lineup.
- Speed and Consistency from a High Strength Face Cup – The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face.
- Compact Shaping with Neutral Flight and Low Spin – Rogue ST LS is designed with a compact shape that’s especially suited for better players. An additional forward weight screw provides a low, forward CG. It’s our lowest spinning, most fade capable Rogue ST Fairway Wood.