Callaway Rogue ST MAX OS Lite Combo Set
Callaway continues to push the boundary of hybrid performance with the all-new Rogue ST. Industry-leading innovations like an all-new Jailbreak ST, high strength A.I.-designed Face Cup and precision tungsten weighting are engineered for speed and forgiveness.4k best projector for golf simulator
The Rogue Max OS Lite family is our easiest to swing light weight option with up to 15g of tungsten, and features our widest loft offering extending from a 3 hybrid to an 8 hybrid.
- Speed & Stability from Jailbreak ST – The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak frames are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A.I. Face Optimized for Speed, Launch and Spin – From our high strength 455 Face Cup, we’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin. This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the hybrid lineup.
- Optimal Launch with More Speed – Up to 24g of precision tungsten allows for precise Center of Gravity (CG) locations, delivering optimal launch with even more ball speed Callaway Rogue ST MAX OS Lite Combo Set.
- Oversized Shaping, Lighter Weight and Refined Soles – We’ve implemented a larger shape for our easiest-to-launch Rogue ST hybrid design. The lightweight components are engineered for slower swinging players who want to generate more speed.
- Callaway are the #1 Irons in Golf because of our groundbreaking innovations that benefit golfers of all abilities. The new Rogue ST irons are no exception. We’re breaking new ground through a high strength 450 A.I. Face Cup that’s never been seen before in the golf industry. We’ve also continued to push innovation through our patented Urethane Microspheres and have massively increased our precision tungsten weighting.
- Rogue ST MAX OS Lite irons have a refined game-improvement shaping, with high launch, wide soles, and enhanced offset. The Lite version features more loft, lighter shafts and lighter swingweights to make these our highest launching, easiest to swing Rogue ST model.
- More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency.
- New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin – We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS LITE. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. It delivers high launch and COR plus a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens.
Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch – Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 46g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. This provides improved launch conditions and also maximizes speed across the face.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel – Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds.
- High Launching and Easy to Swing – Rogue ST MAX OS Lite irons are built with wide soles, enhanced offset, and a thicker topline vs. Rogue ST Max. The Lite version features more loft, lighter shafts and lighter swingweights to make these our easiest-to-swing model in the family.
There are no reviews yet.