Cleveland Launcher XL Driver
This driver is big—like, really big—so it’s easy to send drives right down the middle. With the most MOI ever in a Cleveland Golf driver, Launcher XL will have you thinking less about the club in your hands and more about carrying bunkers, clearing hazards, and finding the fairway Cleveland Launcher XL Driver.
- XL HEAD DESIGN – This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,200 g-cm2–our most ever in a Cleveland Golf driver. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- REBOUND FRAME – What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB – An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL – Adjust your loft from 9 to 12 degrees to optimize your launch angle, distance, and shot shape. Loft can be adjusted at 0.5 deg increments with 12 positions in all.
- ACCURACY BUILD – If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control off the tee Plus Launch Monitor.
|Loft||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight|