Cobra AIR-X Combo Set
The AIR-X Hybrids and Irons feature a lightweight design to promote great feel, and effortless speed for the smoothest swing tempos.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Using a lighter head, shaft (48g) and grip (41g) makes the club feel significantly lighter and easier to swing compared to a traditional hybrid.
- FORGED FACE INSERT – A thin forged face insert enhances ball speed for smoother tempo swings.
- BACK/HEEL WEIGHTING – Weight is localized in the back and heel to create stability on off center hits with draw bias for those that need it.
- OFFSET DESIGN – An offset hosel helps to eliminate a golfers’ slice so they can Cobra AIR-X Combo Set hit straighter and more accurate shots.
|Club||Loft||Head Volume||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight||Shaft Flex|
|4H||22.0º||116.1cc||59.50º||39.75″||C7.5||S, R, A|
|5H||25.0º||114.8cc||60.00º||39.00″||C7.5||S, R, A|
|6H||28.0º||112.2cc||60.50º||38.50″||C7.5||S, R, A|
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Using a lighter head, shaft (48g) and grip (41g) makes the club feel significantly lighter and easier to swing compared to a traditional iron.
- VARIABLE THICKNESS FACE – A variable thickness face design is thinner in the heel and toe to promote more speed on off-center hits.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN – A low profile, cavity back design with greater lofts will help golfers launch it higher and longer, effortlessly.
- OFFSET DESIGN – An offset hosel helps to eliminate a golfers’ slice so they can golf simulator hit straighter and more accurate shots.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Offset(mm)||Length||Swing Weight|