Cobra LTDx Combo Set
The LTDx™ Hybrid is designed for pure distance, high launch, and straight ball flights. The revolutionary design of the LTDx™ Irons starts at the core. The construction features a multi-layer PWR-COR™ weighting system that lowers CG, and promotes maximum flexion of the body, sole and face for peak ball speed and distance.
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY™ – A PWR-COR™ weighting system positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for enhanced distance.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY™ – H.O.T (Highly Optimized Topology) Face Technology utilizes A.I. to design 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed across a wider area on the face Cobra LTDx Combo Set.
- PWRSHELL™ FACE CUP DESIGN – A forged face cup is designed to increase flex across the face and the sole for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- BAFFLER® RAILS – Two Baffler® sole rails allow the club to glide effortlessly out of tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers garmin.
|Club||Loft||Head Volume||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight (S, R, A)||Shaft Flex|
|5H||24.0º||119cc||59.00º||39.25″||D1, C9, C8||S, R, A|
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY™ – A multi-layer PWR-COR™ weighting system features a steel core bar that is suspended within a polymer injected casing. The design promotes maximum flex of the body, face and sole at impact creating an elastic rebound effect that delivers powerful ball speed.
- PWRSHELL™ FACE DESIGN – A forged face cup design increases ball speed across a wider area on the face.
- SPEED TUNED WEIGHTING – An 8 gram toe weight enhances stability and can be adjusted down to 2g and up to 14g to dial in swing weighting for custom builds.
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Offset(mm)||Length||Swing Weight||Flex|
Arccos Grip adds 0.25″ in length.