Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor
THE MOST INNOVATIVE LAUNCH MONITOR
Tiger asked for a launch monitor, built to his standards. Innovation led to unparalleled processing power, absolute accuracy, and even more features than he could have imagined.
The Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor was built as the next innovation in launch monitor technology. Created with help from Tiger Woods, the Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor delivers incredible accuracy and precision across more than 16 different data points that measure your game. Some of the data points include: total & carry distance, spin rate, launch & attack angle, and club & ball speed.
While the Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor still displays data on the unit display itself, you can still connect all your iOS devices to get even more access to your swing data. Using on-board Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, easily get connected to the Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor.
Whether you are out on the range or in the comfort of your home, the Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor can be easily set up in seconds. For full setup, align the on-screen lines with your target line, and you are ready to get to work on your game. The Full Swing KIT Launch Monitor was created to easily fit within your golf bag, meaning you can keep it with you at all times for optimal driving range practice .
- Measures 16 points of club and ball date to provide absolute accuracy
- 4K camera and 1080P video outfit lets you review, save, and share video of the highest quality
- Connected app offers serious customization, allowing you to select which data points matter to you and arrange them across your devices
- Send and share videos via the app through social media or email
- Review dispersion charts, averages, and trends to track your improvement over time
- Free app includes:
Unlimited live session data and video
Custom data views and audio playback on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
Data syncing across multiple devices
Live video session sharing
Custom bag and club management
- Premium app includes all of the above plus:
Unlimited video storage
Historical session archive
Historical stats visualization
Historical club averages
Historical session analysis
- Unit requires 10 feet of distance directly behind the golf ball to accurately measure and record shots
- Includes launch monitor unit, durable carrying case, charging blog, and USB-C charging cable
- Compatible with iPhone 10 or higher running iOS 14 or higher, iPad 7 or higher running iOS 14 or higher, iPad Air 3 or higher running iOS 14 or higher, iPad Pro running iOS 14 or higher, Apple Watch 3 or higher running watchOS 7 or higher, Apple AirPods or most any Bluetooth headphones. Not Compatible with Andriod Phones at this time.
- Indoor virtual golf simulator capabilities powered by e6 Connect Software subscription may be purchased separately
The Full Swing KIT is an advanced portable launch monitor that tracks an array of club and ball data parameters through machine-learned Doppler radar and dedicated processors.
Full Swing developed the KIT over the course of many years in collaboration with Tiger Woods himself, who sought a launch monitor that he could take to the range and that he could count on as much as his indoor full swing launch monitor Pro Series simulator.
The Full Swing KIT has been tested, approved and endorsed by Woods, who has used it in public many times. It has a compact design with a protective case that can fit in a golf bag. It also has direct-to-screen output and is the only launch monitor with a customizable OLED full-colour screen.
Other features of the KIT are:
- separate processors for radar and media
- an onboard 4K camera with 1080p output for swing capture and analysis
- data customization and viewing on multiple devices including iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- ability for data measurements to be spoken to you through headphones
- five hours of battery life
A dedicated companion app (iOS only) is available for the KIT which allows you to view your historical shot data, store video, track trends, and manage your clubs and bag.
No leveling calibration or stickers are needed. The KIT is aligned to the target either through the companion app or buttons on the unit itself.
With a recent firmware update, the Full Swing KIT can now also be used indoors as a golf simulator. It is currently compatible with the iOS version of E6 CONNECT, provided through either a one-time purchase or a Basic or Expanded subscription.