Mizuno Pro 225 Iron Set
Hot Metal Blade Design
The 2ND GEN of Mizuno’s staggering Hot Metal Blade – and the most playable of the Mizuno Pro series. More compact than the original with a revised CORTECH multi-thickness face for even quicker ball speeds. Equally effective as a long / mid-iron alternative for elite players or a complete set for low to mid handicaps. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima, Japan, with a soft copper underlay for a uniquely satisfying Mizuno sensation at impact.
“The original Hot Metal Blade was an extension of our hybrid iron technology into a full bladed look set. The new Mizuno Pro 225 pushes the profile and size deeper in the realms of the tour – but commits more fully to the pursuit of ball speed.” David Llewellyn Director of R&D.
- FORGED IN HIROSHIMA JAPAN: Grain Flow face and neck from Mizuno’s iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- SOFT COPPER UNDERLAY: A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – for the purest, softest feel made famous in the legendary TN87. Reintroduced in 2018.
- HOT METAL BLADE DESIGN: iron): Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly Face & Neck (2-8 iron) – consistently 0.2mm thinner across the face. Combined with COR Forged Hollow Body 28.5g Tungsten weight (2-7 iron) to produce a higher, more stable flight and enhanced ball speeds.
- 1025E PURE SELECT MILD CARBON STEEL 9-PW: With stabilising 431 steel back weight for precision and more penetrating flight in the scoring irons.
- A BLADE FROM EVERY ANGLE: The Mizuno Pro 225 packs its high launching performance within a genuine blade looking profile – Mevo Plus Launch Monitor review at address as well as the bag. Even more compact through the set than the original HMB. Especially noticeable in the mid & short irons.
|Club #||Loft||Lie||Bounce||Offset||Length||Swing Weight|