PING G425 MAX Driver
In the G425 driver series, this model is named Max as it elevates the moment of inertia (MOI) to PING’s highest level in history and provide golfers the most forgiving driver in golf. To achieve the new performance levels in the G425 Max, PING engineers combined key technologies from the G400 Max and G410 Plus. The resulting increase in MOI in the 460cc head comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, which is made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology.
- Multi-material construction: Cast Ti 8-1-1 body, forged T9S+ face, high-density tungstenbackweight, lightweight aluminum/thermoplastic adjustable hosel
- G425 Max loft options: 9°, 10.5° & 12°
- Head volume: G425 Max (460cc)
- Loft adjustability: 5 settings: +-1.5°(0, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°)
- Lie adjustability: Up to 3°flatter
- Std. length: 45 3/4″(AltaCB Slate 55)
- Stock graphite shafts: PING ALTACB 55 Slate (SR, R, S, X)
- Grip: Arccos/Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet
“PING strongly believes that customers should be custom fit before purchasing PING Golf Clubs”
This product is excluded from price promotions and coupon codes due to manufacturer’s restrictions PING G425 MAX Driver.
Ping G425 Max Driver deals
The combination of high ball speeds and forgiveness with relatively low spin meant the G410 Plus driver kept its place in my bag for most of 2020. Our testing showed it was one of the fastest and most consistent of all the best drivers on the market, so we were keen to see how its replacement in the new G425 Max compared. The video and article below reveal exactly what we discovered as we put the latest iterations through their paces.
Down at address, the G425 Max certainly has a more rounded profile than the G410 Plus, which to some people will look more user friendly. Those seeking a more traditional, pear-shaped look can opt for the G425 LST, which at 445cc does look significantly smaller and more workable.