SkyTrak Golf Simulator Training Package
– Exclusively at Shop Indoor Golf
Shop Indoor Golf’s SkyTrak Training Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data outputted to your iPad or PC, your SkyTrak Training package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Also available in our higher e
SkyTrak Training Package
nd Bronze Package and our loaded SIG10 Package.
If you are looking for a simulator for entertainment purposes, be sure to check out our Entertainment Series Simulators
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The SkyTrak Training Package:
- SkyTrak Golf Personal Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Play & Improve Plan
- SkyTrak Protective Case
- SIGPRO Golf Net & Frame
- Side Barriers
- SIGPRO 6′ x 10′ Turf
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
Here’s What You’re Getting
SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
The SkyTrak is among the most accurate launch monitors available to everyday golfers. Head to head studies show SkyTrak is 98% as accurate as the Trackman, at a fraction the cost.
What We Like About The SkyTrak:
- Amazing Accuracy
- Ability To Provide Numerous Measurements Such As: Launch Angle, Back Spin, Carry Distance
- Great Game Improvement Tool
- Easy To Use. Review Our Quick Setup Guide
- Works With iOS, Android, and PC. Full list of compatible devices
- Voted 2017 & 2018 Best Value Golf Simulator by Golf Digest
SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the official metal case authorized for use with SkyTrak, and is a great way to protect your investment.
- Laser cut from 13-gauge steel
- Offers protection from light drops, scratches and bumps
- Can plug SkyTrak into wall charger while in the case
- Easy access to the power button
- Ability to view the LEDs through the case
- Adjustable legs for leveling or raising SkyTrak
- Integrated alignment stick channel
SkyTrak Play & Improve Software
- Full golf course play on 12 world famous WGT Golf Courses (WGT Course Play for iOS only and is Single Player)
- For multi-player golf course play options check here
- 3D Driving Range with Shot Tracer Technology
- Instant Ball Performance Data & Shot replay
- Closest to the pin competition (single or multiplayer)
- Longest drive challenge (single or multiplayer)
- Target practice (single or multiplayer)
- Skills assessment feature
- Bag mapping
- Progress Tracking
- Custom Environmental Settings (humidity, wind, etc.)
- 5 Different Camera Views
SIGPRO Golf Net, Side Barriers
The SIGPRO Golf Net is engineered for easy assembly in minutes with a snap-button frame system that expands to a height of 7 feet, a width of 8 1/2 feet, and with the two-side barrier protective nets, a depth of 9 feet.
The reinforced net attaches as a sleeve over the frame, and golfers will quickly notice and appreciate how quietly and softly the net catches real golf balls allowing them to swing away with full confidence, as if they’re at a driving range.
- Indoor/Outdoor Net
- 1 Year Warranty on Net & Frame
- Dimensions: 8’6″ (L) X 9′ (D) x 7′ (H)
- Easy to assemble frame
Also included with the SIGPRO Golf Net is the SIGPRO Turf that will fill the space between the net and your hitting mat.
Not only is the SIGPRO Turf aesthetically pleasing, it will also protect your floor from golf ball strikes.
SIGPRO Turf Dimensions
- Length: 10′
- Width: 6′
- Height: 3/4″
Your Choice of Golf Mat
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints, and has enough space to set a launch monitor on the mat so it is level with the ball.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 10′ Golf Mat
If you have both right handed and left handed golfers, the SIGPRO 4′ x 10′ double sided golf mat is ideal with a center hitting strip.
Here’s What You Need
iOS Device (preferred)
An iPad or an iPhone will be needed to support the WGT full golf course play feature. If both available, we recommend using an iPad.
For detailed hardware compatibility requirements please visit our system requirements page.
PC or Android Device
Basic driving range & game improvement modules operate as normal on PC or Android – however full golf course play via SkyTrak WGT software is not supported.
If interested in full golf course play with a PC computer, please review the 3rd party software options page.
Here’s How Much Space You Need
SkyTrak Training Package Space Requirements
Room Requirements: Net Dimensions:
Width: 10′ Width: 9′
Height: 8′ Height: 7’7″
Depth: 12′ Depth: 10′
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the recommended space requirements.