Swingbay Golf Simulator Screen & Enclosure
As of my last update in September 2021, there is no information on a product called “Swingbay Golf Simulator Screen & Enclosure.” It is possible that this product may have been released or become known after my knowledge cutoff date.
However, in the golf simulator market, there are various brands and companies offering screens and enclosures for indoor golf simulation setups. These products typically consist of a projector screen and an enclosure that surrounds the hitting area to capture and display ball flight data, allowing golfers to play and practice virtually indoors.
If “Swingbay Golf Simulator Screen & Enclosure” is indeed a real product, I recommend checking out online retailers, golf equipment stores, or official websites of golf simulator manufacturers to find the most up-to-date information on this particular product.
Additionally, be sure to read reviews and compare features and prices with other golf simulator screen and enclosure options available in the market to make an informed decision on your purchase.
Golf SwingBay Golf Simulator Bay
Tee It Up Anytime, Rain or Shine with the SwingBay Golf Simulator Screen & Enclosure.
The SwingBay was meticulously developed by our team at Rain or Shine Golf based on feedback from hundreds of our past golf simulator customers. Featuring a heavy-duty projector screen and an easy to assembly framing system, you will be golfing anytime you want, day or night. Whether for your garage or basement, the SwingBay is the must-have indoor golf simulator screen and enclosure.
Recommended Space Requirements:
- 9’ high x 12’ wide x 16’ deep
*ALWAYS get your driver out and take a slow backswing to ensure you have enough ceiling height prior to purchase*
- check mark icon Framing System
- check mark icon Blackout Side and Upper Walls
- check mark icon Bungee System
- check mark icon x2 Side Barriers
About the SwingBay
Premium Quality Golf Simulator Screen
Built to withstand thousands of shots at up to 250 miles per hour
Fully optimized for 4:3 projection
Tightly woven fiber material optimized for a smooth, crisp, projection (we recommend using a projector with lumens of 3000+)
Commercial-grade polyester blackout side and upper walls
Reduces external light from blurring projection
Heavy-duty protection from shots that miss the golf simulator screen
Fastens to frame using a secure velcro system
Bungee system for fastening the screen to frame
Keeps the screen tight and flat for a realistic golf simulation experience
Provides enough “give” to prevent dangerous bounce backs and increase the longevity of the screen
What’s Not Included
- Projector – we recommend the Optoma EH200ST Short Throw Projector
- With the Optoma EH200ST, we recommend mounting the projector so the distance between the lens and the screen is 8 feet with the Swing Bay
- Projector Mount – we recommend this ceiling mount or this floor mount
- Launch Monitor or Golf Simulator – see our Best Launch Monitors guide for more information
- Device to run your golf simulator software – we recommend a gaming PC to maximize flexibility with golf simulator software compatibility
- HDMI Cable – we recommend a 25’ long cable to connect your device to your projector
- Golf Mat – see our Best Golf Mats guide for more information