TaylorMade Spider GT Black Putter
- THE MODERN SHAPE OF STABILITY – Spider GT Black Putter sets a new standard in terms of performance and contemporary construction. The modern wing design has sharp angular features and extreme perimeter weighting for optimal forgiveness.
- TOP PLATE WITH SHORT SIGHTLINE – Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 145g top plate eliminates excess weight in the middle of the putter.
- STEEL SIDE WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION – Steel side weights (80g per weight for a total of 160g) create a heavy frame for stability and distance control. Only 18% of the weight is centered in the middle to stabilize deflection on off-center strikes for maximum forgiveness.
- PUREROLL INSERT FOR IMPROVED TOPSPIN – The new firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face TaylorMade Spider GT Black Putter.
- FLUTED FEEL™ – A newly engineered stability putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and improve dispersion. retractable golf impact screen
|Hosel||Finish||Hand||Toe Hang||Length||Head Weight||Loft||Lie Angle|
|Small Slant (#3)||Black||RH/LH||21º||33″, 34″, 35″||365g, 365g, 350g||3º||70º|