TaylorMade Stealth Driver 9.0/10.5 Righthanded
About this item
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The weight savings of the 60x Carbon Twist Face has allowed more weight to be positioned low and deep in the head, this will add 15% more MOI compared to Stealth Plus+.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level.
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
- Featuring a Premium Diamana ZF shaft
Knowing sound is a critical component of feel, our team of engineers obsessed over creating the perfect sound with Stealth. They used combination of curvature, shape, and internal stiffing ribs to finely tune acoustics, delivering a sound profile that is both bright and powerful to match TaylorMade drivers over the years. Listen as the Team Taylormade athletes test the driver for the first time.
OPTIMAL LAUNCH & SPIN
Our 20 Year Journey to change the face of golf was made possible by an innovative nano texture cover which creates, which creates the face texture needed for the ideal amount of friction. Polyurethane covers the entire face tune launch and spin , optimizing total distance in all conditions.
Shaped For Speed
The Asymmetric Inertia Generator creates advanced aerodynamic at the most critical phase of the swing – The moment right before impact. This breakthrough design increases club head speed, while allowing for additional weight to be placed in the rear of the club to encourage higher MOI, optimal launch angle, and improved forgiveness TaylorMade Stealth Driver.
The future of driver performance begins with our 60x Carbon Face. Comprised of 60 layers of carbon sheets strategically placed arranged for better energy transfer and higher ball speeds across a larger face. (Ball speed claim based on the testing of Stealth vs. SIM 2.0 at 106 Swing Speed)
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||60 x 9 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight||1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.3 Pounds|
|Warranty Description||2 year manufacturer|
|Material||Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 60|