The Golf Bike
- Play faster or just enjoy a leisurely ride on your favorite course.
- Improve cardio. Gain flexibility. Strengthen legs and core.
- Average pace of play with The Golf Bike is 1.5 hours for 9 holes and 3 hours for 18.
The Golf Bike has been through 5 years of prototyping and testing before launching in 2014. Thousands of hours and countless revisions have culminated in a totally unique and patent pending product that will change the way you play and practice golf.“My inspiration for The Golf Bike was to combine two of my favorite passions: golf and cycling. In recent years I found it difficult to make the time to experience both activities on a regular basis. With The Golf Bike, I have combined the benefits of each, bringing the elements of fun, fitness and speed of play to the greatest game ever played. This new spin on an old tradition will provide the avid golfer with the ability to play at the speed of a cart while getting paid back with fun and fitness. It will also introduce the game to cyclists by combining a great outdoor experience with a fun, new way to exercise. And let’s not forget the future. The Golf Bike will help make the game cool and exciting to the younger generations, hopefully making golf’s future as bright as its storied past.With my background in the cycling profession and history in golf product design and manufacturing, I have joined the two sports together in this fun, functional and game changing product. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!”Todd May – Creator of The Golf Bike
- Small diameter wheels accelerate quickly and make climbing a breeze.
- Wide rubber tires create plenty of traction with very little course impact.
- Gel seat and riser handlebar put the rider in an upright and natural position.
- Step through frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- Narrow golf bags help create a stable and balanced platform.
- The Golf Bike is manufactured according to the highest standards in the bicycling industry.
- The frame is protected with a clear coat finish to ensure all-weather durability.
- Stainless steel cables, alloy wheels, sealed bearings and a rust resistant chain provide years of trouble free enjoyment.
Two Specially Designed Golf Bags:
- 4 zippered storage compartments
- 2 outer net pockets
- 14 club capacity
- compact, sleek design
Middle Cooler Bag:
- Insulated main compartment
- Outer storage pocket
- keeps drivetrain clean
- keeps golf slacks cleaner
- Frame: The Golf Bike double-braced steel frame with step thru design
- Fork: Rigid steel fork
- Rear Carrier: Tubular steel rear rack with stainless hardware
- Kickstand: Sturdy, easily retractable Turfstand with oversize foot peg
- Shifter: 6-speed Shimano shifter
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano rear derailleur
- Crank: Alloy crank with 32-tooth chain ring and double bash guard
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster rust proof chain
- Gears: 6-speed Shimano freewheel
- Hubs: Alloy 32-hole bolt-on hubs with quick release skewers
- Rims: Double-walled alloy rims
- Tires: 20x 3” wide track rubber tires 40psi
- Sizes: One size fits riders 5’- 6’7”
- Weight: 41 lbs. with bags
- Color: Golf Bike Green
- Bags: 2 custom side-mounted golf bags and 1 middle insulated cooler bag included
- Stem: Alloy stem
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2mm seat post
- Handlebar: Comfort rise alloy handlebar
- Saddle: Comfort gel saddle with vinyl edge guards
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy platform pedals with grip pins
- Brakes: Tektro rim brakes with Promax levers