XXIO 12 Iron Set
Swing Easy and Strike it Pure
The brand flagship and epitome of our design philosophy, XXIO 12 Woods and Irons are remarkably lightweight and easy-to-use clubs offering a specialized suite of technologies that amplify performance for the moderate swing speed golfer. Exceptional look, sound, and feel, combined with unmatched attention to detail, make XXIO 12 an ultra-premium solution for enhanced distance, improved control, and altogether better golf.
For XXIO, no level of detail is too minute, and no design expense is too high. Like individually engineered grips and shafts for the Irons, Hybrids, Fairways and Drivers that fine-tune your performance from club to club. Or Driver and Irons faces made from exotic Titanium alloys, typically reserved only for the most extreme applications.
XXIO 12 is in a class all its own. Experience it and realize your ultimate on-course potential.
- Rebound Frame – On the woods, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR , like a spring within a spring. And for the first time, XXIO Drivers feature Rebound Frame with a Cup Face for even more power on strikes across the face. On the Irons, a thinner face allows the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body further enhance flex, especially for shots struck low.
- Weight Plus Technology – Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Dual Speed Technology – A heavier clubhead and an extremely lightweight shaft work together to increase ball speed and swing speed at the same time, creating a multiplier effect that greatly increases your carry numbers.
- Titanium Iron Faces – The High-Strength Super-TIX®-51AF Titanium faceplate is just 2.1mm thick for increased flexibility and maximum ball speed.
- Shortened Hosel – A shortened hosel lowers Center of Gravity and improves Moment of Inertia for higher trajectories and straighter flight.
- High-Density Tungsten-Nickel Weight – Featured on the 5, 6, & 7 iron, a high-density tungsten-nickel weight in the toe greatly increases Moment of Inertia for improved stability at impact.
- Optimized Center of Gravity by Loft – Progressive variable face thickness optimizes speed and launch for each Iron loft. Long Irons are designed for carry, with a lower Center of Gravity to provide enhanced ball speed right where you strike the face. Short Irons emphasize control, with a higher Center of Gravity for better high-low MOI.
- Loft Specific Grooves – Control is key for short Irons. As lofts increase XIO 12 Iron Set, the grooves are deeper and closer together, enhancing spin for more control and stopping power on approach shots.
- Bespoke Shafts – TOR AYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility.
From grip to tip, the inexplicably ultralightweight XXIO 12 Irons are designed with one thing in mind – utilizing ultramodern materials to promote significant ball speed improvement without the need to increase swing tempo. Ultimately, it means you can hit longer and more accurate Iron shots without having to change your mechanics.
On the Irons, a thinner face allows the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body further enhance flex, especially for shots struck low.
Titanium Iron Faces
The High Strength Super-TIX®-51AF Titanium faceplate is just 2.1mm thick for increased flexibility and maximum ball speed.
High-Density Tungsten-Nickel Weight
A high-density tungsten-nickel weight in the toe greatly increases Moment of Inertia for improved stability at impact.
Optimized Center of Gravity by Loft
A floating weight pad optimizes launch while also allowing space for improved face flex, especially helpful for shots struck low on the face.
Loft Specific Grooves
A stepped crown shape promotes face flex while lowering the Center of Gravity.
Weight Plus Technology
Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility.
XXIO 12 Irons:
|Head||Loft||Lie Angle||Bounce Angle||Offset||Length||Swing Weight (R Flex)||Club Weight (R Flex)||Flex||Hand|
|5||22.0º||61.5º||1.0º||0.5mm||38.25″||C8||351g||S & R||RH Only|
|6||25.0º||62.0º||1.0º||1.0mm||37.75″||C8||357g||S & R||RH, LH|
|7||28.0º||62.5º||2.0º||1.0mm||37.25″||C8||362g||S & R||RH, LH|
|8||32.0º||63.0º||3.0º||1.0mm||36.75″||C8||369g||S & R||RH, LH|
|9||37.0º||63.0º||4.0º||1.5mm||36.25″||C8||375g||S & R||RH, LH|
|PW||42.0º||63.5º||5.0º||3.0mm||35.75″||C8||382g||S & R||RH, LH|
|AW||48.0º||63.5º||6.0º||4.5mm||35.75″||C9||384g||S & R||RH Only|
|SW||56.0º||63.5º||12.0º||5.0mm||35.75″||C9||384g||S & R||RH Only|