Callaway Women’s Rogue ST MAX-D Driver
Industry-leading innovation has created our fastest, most stable drivers ever.
The new Rogue ST Drivers represent a breakthrough in driver performance. Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, Jailbreak Speed Frame, and an A.I. designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness.
Rogue ST Max D is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver. It’s built for very high MOI, with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie. panasonic vmz50u golf simulator projector Internal and external draw weighting have also been added, along with a generously stretched profile at address for maximum shot shape correction.
- Increased Speed, Stability & High MOI from All-New Tungsten Speed Cartridge – The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 26 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Stability and Speed from Jailbreak Speed Frame – Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- New A.I. Designed Face for Lower Spin and Increased Forgiveness – Laser Rangefinder & GPS As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- Stability and Forgiveness from Unibody Construction – The titanium anybody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias.
- Maximum Shot Shape Correction from Rogue Draw Bias – Rogue ST MAX D is built for a high level of draw bias, with high MOI, a more upright lie, reduced face progression, and a stretched profile at address. All these features promote maximum shot shape correction, especially for players who tend to slice the ball.