SkyTrak SIG10 Golf Simulator Package
The SkyTrak SIG10 Package pairs the SkyTrak with our SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure, and is perfect for golfers looking for a premium full screen simulation experience.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data with direct to screen output, your SkyTrak SIG10 package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Also available in our smaller and more affordable SkyTrak SIG8 and our loaded SIG12 Package.
If you are looking for a more budget friendly option, be sure to check out our SkyTrak Training and SkyTrak Bronze packages.
What’s Included In The SkyTrak SIG10 Package
- SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
- Metal Protective Case
- Play & Improve Software
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
- Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling Mount
- 15′ HDMI Cable and HDMI to Lightning Cable
- Micro-USB Charging Cable for SkyTrak
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
Here’s What You’re Getting
SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
The SkyTrak is among the most accurate launch monitors available to everyday golfers. Head to head studies show skytrak sig10 golf simulator is 98% as accurate as the Trackman, at a fraction the cost.
What We Like About The SkyTrak:
- Amazing Accuracy
- Ability To Provide Numerous Measurements Such As: Launch Angle, Back Spin, Carry Distance
- Great Game Improvement Tool
- Easy To Use. Review Our Quick Setup Guide
- Works With iOS, Android, and PC. Full list of compatible devices
- Voted 2017 & 2018 Best Value Golf Simulator by Golf Digest
SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the official metal case authorized for use with skytrak sig10 golf simulator review, and is a great way to protect your investment.
- Laser cut from 13-gauge steel
- Offers protection from light drops, scratches and bumps
- Can plug SkyTrak into wall charger while in the case
- Easy access to the power button
- Ability to view the LEDs through the case
- Adjustable legs for leveling or raising SkyTrak
- Integrated alignment stick channel
SkyTrak Play & Improve Software
- Full golf course play on 12 world famous WGT Golf Courses (WGT Course Play for iOS only and is Single Player)
- For multi-player golf course play options check here
- 3D Driving Range with Shot Tracer Technology
- Instant Ball Performance Data & Shot replay
- Closest to the pin competition (single or multiplayer)
- Longest drive challenge (single or multiplayer)
- Target practice (single or multiplayer)
- Skills assessment feature
- Bag mapping
- Progress Tracking
- Custom Environmental Settings (humidity, wind, etc.)
- 5 Different Camera Views
Shop Indoor Golf SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
The SIG10 screen and enclosure pairs beautifully with the SkyTrak. Built tough, the SIG10 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screens, we designed the SIG10 so that the image fills up 100% of the screen in HD for ultimate viewing pleasure.
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barrier Netting (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Frame Dimensions: 8’4″H x 10’10″W x 5′ D
Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
With WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution and 5,000 Lumens, your golf simulator projector will have the best image and color quality for your indoor golfing experience. A 15′ HDMI cable and a Lightning to HDMI Adapter are also included with your projector!
Landing Pad Turf
The landing pad is made specifically for the SIG10 golf simulator. It fills in the area between the screen and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes.
The Ceiling Mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints, and has enough space to set the SkyTrak on the mat so it is level with the ball.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 10′ Double Golf Mat
If you have both right handed and left handed golfers, the 4′ x 10′ double sided golf mat is ideal with a center hitting strip.
SIG10 Golf Simulator Flooring
Shop Indoor Golf’s simulator flooring is a great option for those seeking the clean, professional look of a custom install – with the convenience of a done for you, easy to assemble kit.
It combines the best of two worlds: an integrated hitting strip embedded into the floor for full swing shots, surrounded by a putting green with four cups for dialing in your short game.
Not only does this look great, but it also conserves space by reducing the footprint of the hitting surface and maximizing the putting and chipping surface. That’s the beauty of SIGPRO’s golf simulator flooring.
Here’s What You Need
An iPad or an iPhone will be needed to support the WGT full golf course play feature.
For detailed hardware compatibility requirements please visit our system requirements page.
PC or Android Device
Basic driving range & game improvement modules operate as normal on PC or Android – however full golf course play via SkyTrak WGT software is not supported.
If interested in full golf course play with a PC computer, please review the 3rd party software options page.
SIG10 Setup & Dimensions
SIG10 Enclosure Specifications and Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG10 Enclosure is able to fit into most spaces.
Full Enclosure: Screen:
Width: 10′ 10″ Width: 10′ 1″
Height: 8′ 4″ Height: 7′ 7″
Depth: 13′ 7″ Diagonal: 12′ 7″
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the recommended space requirements.
The resources below will walk you through the assembly portion of your new frame and screen. Using the color coded pipe kit and connectors, set up your frame first then attach your black surround, impact screen, foam padding, and side barrier netting.