SIG10 Golf Simulator Studio Complete Package
The SIG10 Golf Simulator Studio Complete Package is a golf simulator package offered by SIG10, a company that specializes in golf simulator technology. While I don’t have information specific to the SIG10 Golf Simulator Studio Complete Package as of my September 2021 knowledge cutoff, I can provide you with some general information about golf simulator packages.
Golf simulator packages typically include the necessary hardware and software components to set up a virtual golfing experience in an indoor environment. Here are some common components you might find in a golf simulator package:
- Simulator enclosure: This is a structure or netting system that creates a defined playing area and keeps the golf balls contained within the space.
- Launch monitor: A launch monitor is a device that captures data about your swing and ball flight. It measures parameters like clubhead speed, ball speed, launch angle, spin rate, and more. This data is used to simulate your shots accurately in the virtual environment.
- Projector and screen: The projector displays indoor golf simulator buy the virtual golf course on a large screen or impact screen. The screen provides a surface for the projected image and is usually designed to withstand the impact of golf shots.
- Golf mat: A durable hitting mat is included to simulate the feeling of hitting from a real fairway or tee box. It provides a realistic surface for striking the ball.
- Computer and software: A powerful computer is typically included to run the golf simulation software. The software creates the virtual golf course, tracks the ball flight, and calculates the results of each shot.
- Accessories: Some packages may also include additional accessories like a golf club set, ball dispenser, practice nets, and other items to enhance the overall experience.
The SIG10 enclosure was designed to allow the image to fill in 100% of the screen, unlike other screen systems where there is white space at the top and bottom.
The SIG10 screen and enclosure pair beautifully with any launch monitor. Built tough, the SIG10 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screens, we designed the SIG10 so that the image fills up 100% of the screen in HD for ultimate viewing pleasure.
HD 1080p Golf Simulator Projector
With full 1080 p HD Quality and a minimum of 4,000 Lumens, your golf simulator projector will have the best image and color quality for your indoor golfing experience. A 15′ HDMI cable and a Lighting to HDMI Adapter are also included with your projector!
Landing Pad Turf
The landing pad is made specifically for the SIG10 golf simulator. It fills in the area between the screen and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes PlayBetter SIG10 Golf Simulator Studio Complete Package.
The ceiling mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
Choice of Golf Mat:
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick, and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking a realistic feel.
SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints and has enough space to set the SkyTrak on the mat so it is level with the ball.
SIGPRO 4′ x 10′ Double Golf Mat
If you have both right-handed and left-handed golfers, the 4′ x 10′ double-sided golf mat is ideal with a center hitting the strip.
SIG10 Studio Space Requirements
The SIG10 Golf Simulator Studio is able to fit into most compact spaces. The following are the recommended space dimensions:
- 12′ Width
- 18′ Length
- 9′ Height
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the recommended space requirements listed above.
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Thick Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barrier Netting (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Frame Dimensions: 8’4″H x 10’10″W x 5′ D
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf (10’7″W x 9’7″D)
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat (Fairway Series 5′ x 5′, SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ or SIGPRO 4′ x 10′)
- HD 1080p Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling mount
- 15′ HDMI Cable
- HDMI to Lightning Cable