Srixon SRX ZX5 Irn 4-P ST R RH, Silver
About this item
- MAINFRAME A milled pattern on the backside of ZX5’s face maximizes COR for more ball speed and more distance on every shot.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE V-shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball. ZX5 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
- MULTI-PIECE CONSTRUCTION Tungsten in the toe of ZX5’s long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability and forgiveness. A forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for extremely soft feel.
- Sport type: golf Srixon SRX ZX5 Irn 4-P ST R, RH Silver
ZX5 combines pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and delivers all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||43 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight||8 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
|Warranty Description||1 year manufacturer|
|Model Name||ZX5 Iron|
|Number of Items||7|
The ZX5s were hardly on my radar and I had narrowed it down to the T200s, P790s or i525s. After extensively trying all of these irons, the ZX5s just stood out from the others. They’re forgiving but the feedback is so good. I can feel a toe hit but only lose 5-8 yards on a 7 iron at most. When they’re struck pure it’s a shot of adrenaline. The ZX5s are so under the radar but the best irons I’ve ever played.
Feel good look good fly high fly far and fly straight
I was fitted to the ZX5 irons a couple weeks ago. Have played with them 5 times and they are terrific. I had been playing Ping G410’s since they came out and never got used to them. They felt hard. The Srixon ZX5’s are so soft …like butter . They feel good, sound good and look good. They launch high, go far and fly straight for me. Definitely inspire confidence. Also got the Cleveland RTX zipcore mid 54 and 60…they too are terrific. Spin and Stop!
I would by Srixon’s again.
Have the Z585’s right now. I liked them a lot but wanted the newer ones. Purchased the ZX5’s and was amazed how great they performed.
I was using off the rack golf clubs all my life, and decided to get fitted. I went into the fitting with an open mind. I had previously played with Mizuno JPX921, Taylormade P790, and Titleist T200. After trying out Ping, Callaway, Srixon, Mizuno, and Titleist irons, Srixon ZX5 outperformed all of them in consistency and flight. The distance is subjective, since all irons have different lofts. Given the 31 degree 7 iron, I was pleased with 160 yds carry for my swing. Paired with Modus 105 Stiff. Great combination. Still working on my game, but these clubs keep me honest … provides great feedback and allows me to work on my swing.
These are awesome and thanks to Greater Golf Express for working with me on this order.